Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies reimagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a Manager, Customer Success to our scaling team! If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
About the opportunity
The Manager Customer Success, is the steward of customer relationships at conversationHEALTH and is responsible for supporting your Customer Success Director, Directors and the customer broader Customer Success Team with engagement, our customer’s overall success using our product, and contributing to the health and growth of our business vertical in the customer’s portfolio.
As a Manager, Customer Success, you are responsible for supporting the Customer Success team with their customers. You will help drive the Customer Success strategy focused on delivering our key Customer Success goals, including:
1. Support day-to-day engagement with customers, liaising and coordinating back with the implementation team
2. Growing conversationHEALTH solution(s) with existing customers
3. Maximizing customer satisfaction and advocacy
4. Driving strong renewal rates for Managed Services and Licensing
5. Identifying expansion opportunities in partnership with the Business Development team
What you will be doing
- Becoming an expert on the conversationHEALTH conversational AI platform
- Responsible for supporting the day to day account management and communication for existing, as well as prospective clients to maintain and expand business
- Maintain a detailed record of all client interactions, projects, and progress while conducting and leading regularly scheduled client meetings
- Work cross-functionally with project management, product, and delivery teams to coordinate activities and deliver on client needs
- Support the development of business development assets; proposals and scopesSupport in tracking and analyzing virtual agent performance data on a cadenced basis
- Serve as the voice of the customer by contributing to knowledge, feedback, and support to the product management team
- Work closely with your Lead to develop and enhance processes and resources as they pertain to client deliverables
- Support and collaborate effectively across the Customer Success team in building, maintaining and growing relationships with all relevant client stakeholders
- Help drive customer success outcomes to ensure that every conversationHEALTH customer realizes the value and achieves desired business outcomes evidenced through predetermined, strategic KPIs and metrics
- Contribute to the development of new processes, both internal at conversationHEALTH and external with our customers, to accelerate speed to value for our customers
- 2-3 years experience in client-facing, customer success, community management, account management and/or consulting experience in Life Science
- Comfort with the ambiguity of a rapidly-growing business
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize time effectively to ensure client needs are met while balancing internal demands
- Technically savvy and comfortable with a product-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and presence
- You are a creative problem-solver that inspires employees and customers
- Experience with PAAB or other pharmaceutical regulatory process is an asset
- Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
- You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
- Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
- Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
- An additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.