Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto.
Our SaaS product and services are helping pharmaceutical companies re-imagine and re-wire how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients and consumers. conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help education, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes.
Our clients are Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
About the opportunity
Directors, Customer Success are the stewards of customer relationships at conversationHEALTH and are responsible for customer engagement, our customer’s overall success using our product, and the health and growth of our business vertical in the customer’s portfolio.
As a Director, Customer Success, Asia-Pacific, you are responsible for leading a growing slate of Asia-Pacific customers. You will deliver against and help drive the Customer Success strategy focused on delivering our key Customer Success goals, including:
- 1. Day-to-day engagement with customers, liaising and coordinating back with Toronto-based team
- 2. Growing conversationHEALTH solution(s) with existing customers
- 3. Maximizing customer satisfaction and advocacy
- 4. Driving strong renewal rates for Managed Services and Licensing
- 5. Identifying expansion opportunities in partnership with the Business Development team
- Shows a strong understanding of customer business and business drivers and can
- manage senior-most customer relationships
- Develops and deploys strategies, action plans and playbooks to improve the customer
- experience, increase customer retention and enable account growth
- Has professional peer relationships in customer organization and plans for mutually beneficial growth with customers
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Builds and maintains relationship with senior stakeholders at conversationHEALTH and with strategic, global accounts
- Japanese as a first language; simplifies the complex and communicates clearly with colleagues, customers and partners
- Thought leader in the Customer Success organization and leverages latest best practices and tools
- Owns the work output of the Customer Success organization and broad customer satisfaction
- Proven leader and motivator, with deep experience building and leading teams
- Japanese as first language
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of proven customer success, agency and/or consulting experience in Life Sciences
- 2+ years of experience working in Pharma and/or software and/or SaaS
- 1+ year implementing enterprise-level software solutions
- Strong communication skills and presence
- The capacity to become a thought leader in the adoption and deployment of conversational AI solutions
- Comfort with the ambiguity of a rapidly-growing business
- Creative and problem-solver that inspires employees and customers
BenefitsOpportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry with top-tier clientsYou will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to leadCompetitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending AccountOur office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway stationAdditional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.