Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies reimagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding an HR Business Partner to our scaling team! If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to support a performance-driven culture, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
About the opportunity
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) works as a strategic business partner with various teams across the organization and drives initiatives that impact employee engagement, organizational effectiveness, organizational change, talent management, diversity and inclusion, performance, and culture.
As a trusted advisor, the HRBP provides coaching and counsel to managers on human resources solutions that contribute to the goals of the business unit and supports a high performing and engaged working environment.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and implement human resources programs and practices that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness that align with business strategies in areas including talent management, compensation, learning and development, and performance management
- Support managers in solving Employee Relations issues through effective coaching, problem solving and ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and policies
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and sustainable solutions
- Partnering with different functions (Engineering, Product, Business Development, etc.) to foster conversations to promote career development, training and development
- Overseeing HR policy creation and compliance to employment laws and regulations
- Work with leaders to develop effective organizational structures to drive organizational health
- Consult and coach all levels of management to build and serve high performing, diverse and inclusive teams
- Analyze HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Coach employees and people leaders to role model behaviours that support our company values and culture
- Provide interpretation and guidance for the application of HR policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in HR with a passion for the tech space, CHRP/CHRL is a plus!
- Experience working with Google suite, Lever, worked with an HRIS previously
- Ability to lead, develop and drive multiple, competing strategic priorities.
- Someone who thrives on change in a fast paced, high growth and complex environment.
- Passionate about coaching leaders globally through hands-on and strategic input, discernment and advice.
- Strong leadership, relationship development, and influencing skills.
- Comfortable presenting complex business issues to leaders and executives in a clear and compelling manner.
- Highly motivated, self starter, requiring little direction.
- Confident working as a sole HR practitioner initially, but also as part of a broader team as we grow
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to problem solve complex issues with resourcefulness and creativity as required.
- Knowledge of relevant employment and workplace legislation.
- Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
- You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
- Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
- Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
- An additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.