Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto.
Our SaaS product and services are helping pharmaceutical companies re-imagine and re-wire how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients and consumers. conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help education, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes.
Our clients are Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
About the opportunity
The Medical Conversation Writer is an exceptional communications professional who can transform complex and regulated medical content into clear, compelling, and compliant messaging. You will be responsible for the development of commercial and medical information communications across channels such as web, messaging, and voice. Understanding the customer experience across these channels is key to the development of impactful conversations directed to an HCP audience.
As a Medical Conversation Writer, you will be tasked with developing best-in-class conversations, from the initial strategy phase to planning full conversation sessions. You will succeed by contributing to the effort of the client team by:
- Developing creative and rich experiences for HCPs
- Building conversation strategies and assets that meet client and business requirements
- Working independently and efficiently
- Looking to improve conversation development best practices
What you will be doing:
- Adapting existing client assets (Prescribing Information, websites, e-detailers, scientific literature) to create content appropriate for a conversational interface, including text and voice bots
- Creating accessible and precise conversation flows appropriate for healthcare professionals
- Using fundamental principles of design to enable new ways of interacting with complex information
- Collaboratively create and contribute to scalable conversation strategies for assigned projects (you’ll work with Client Leads, Project Managers, and Engineering)
- Using a deep understanding of user personas to inform and validate your work
- Creating bot personas based on internal frameworks
- Creating project and client-specific content guides based on client and internal requirements
- PharmD or PhD in life science, medical, or pharmaceutical fields
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, current medical practice, tactical business requirements, and regulatory requirements (e.g. FDA, PAAB, etc.)
- 3+ years of medical writing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofing skills to convey messages effectively
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to critically analyze and synthesize complex scientific information
- Agility and self-directed ability to navigate within the ambiguity of a rapidly-growing business and work with minimal supervision
- Creative problem-solving skills that inspire employees and clients
BenefitsOpportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry with top-tier clientsYou will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to leadCompetitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending AccountOur office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway stationAdditional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.