Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRs Discovery Centre in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies re-imagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a Product Manager to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
The Product Manager will play a critical role in defining, communicating and executing on conversationHEALTH’s product vision, strategy, and execution. We’re looking for someone who is an exceptional communicator, possesses strong organizational skills and has proven experience getting cross-functional alignment to deliver best in class products that address customer needs.
- Work with customers, partners, and internal/external stakeholders to develop, gather, and understand business and functional requirements in order to develop new and enhance existing product offerings for the conversationHealth Platform portfolio
- In collaboration with our Platform Product Owner, translates business requirements into the overall product roadmap, including feature design, prioritization, and management
- Evaluates and recommends pricing based on ROI, market trends and industry best practices
- Determines, measures and provides critical product analytics
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, Responsible for marketing management of new releases, functionality, use cases, collateral, etc.
- Owns product and functional use cases and responsible for creating the User Stories for new product opportunities and existing product components and to support requirements discussions, product development and quality engineering
- Provide sales solution support to internal stakeholders including business development and customer success, as well as external Partners
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.