Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies reimagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a Product Specialist to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
About the opportunity
Our product team is looking to add a Product Specialist to influence conversationHEALTH's product roadmap and be a consultative resource for sales, customer success and tech teams across the organization.
In this role, you will focus on supporting product communication for new and existing product features as well as maintaining our knowledge database. You are a curious and conscientious person at your core with exceptional communication skills and an ability to get stuff done. Above all, you are passionate about solving problems and getting other people excited about solving problems through technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop compelling product messaging that enables sales to win and provides the foundation for downstream creation of all marketing collateral and content
- Support weekly go-to-market launches, delivering high-quality messaging, documentation and visuals that communicate the value of new or enhanced functionality.
- Partner with the product, marketing and enablement teams ongoing to ensure that all relevant internal teams (including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success) are equipped with the required, up-to-date product knowledge to execute on their roles.
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product to incorporate into content development
- Assisting with strategic initiatives and programs to drive new customer adoption and help existing customers get more value out of our platform.
- Create, manage and maintain knowledge for conversationHEALTH's product documentation including user guides and release notes.
- Support all aspects of the product documentation process—from planning to content maintenance.
- Organize materials and content to encourage self-service for product enablement across internal teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, developers, and other relevant internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy and quality of documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years experience in consulting or enterprise sales in SaaS, bonus if you’ve worked in the healthcare industry
- You are adept at communicating technical concepts (eg APIs, webhooks) clearly and precisely and are able to quickly iterate and improve.
- You are familiar with JIRA, Smartsheet, Excel (vlookup, formulas)
- You are resourceful and have experience gathering and synthesizing information from various sources and subject matter experts to create technical documentation and other forms of content from scratch.
- You are comfortable working in an unstructured writing environment with evolving processes and homegrown systems.
- You feel at home collaborating across cross-functional teams to get stuff done
- You are a resourceful self-starter who knows how to get what you need to see a project through to completion and own results, both individually + on a team level.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable managing multiple projects at one time
- Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with global, top-tier clients
- You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
- Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
- Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
- An additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.