Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies re-imagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a Project Financial Controller to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
Our team is looking for a Project Financial Controller to monitor and control financial results for a variety of projects while working in conjunction with the Technical Project Managers. This role involves preparing and presenting periodic Project Reviews including project cost monitoring and financial analysis, while meeting conversationHEALTH's financial requirements. The ideal candidate will be a process-driven financial expert who is detail oriented to thoroughly extract and analyze financial data.
● Responsible for the financial monitoring and reporting for all the delivery projects across conversationHEALTH where close control and reporting is necessary to achieve planned results.
● Responsible for updating internal tools tracking project status and financials
● Required to coordinate project reviews for all assigned projects and performing audits while collaborating with Technical Project Managers (TPM’s), Engineers and Directors.
● Participate in quarterly and annual resource planning and forecasting activities
● Extract & analyze financial data and project related information from different sources.
● Prepare required reports and update multiple project dashboards for monthly management reviews.
● Prepare and submit pricing sheets for Client Success and Business Development teams.
● Minimum of 4 years of experience working as a Project Financial Controller and/or similar scopes, PMP and CPA is a plus!
● Ability to exhibit leadership and grit while working collaboratively with different team functions
● Data driven with experience using data visualization (Power BI, tableau or looker)
● Strong technical aptitude with advanced excel and familiarity with Quickbooks, SAP or Salesforce
● Process driven with the ability to rigorously manage a variety of different projects
● Knowledge to perform audits and financial reporting
● Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
● You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
● Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
● Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
● Additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure