Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies reimagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
Our team is looking for a smart and talented QA Automation Engineer who is interested in driving the quality of our product, which ultimately enables many of our initiatives across the organization.
About the opportunity
The QA Engineer will be building and executing robust testing strategies (automated and manual). You will be working collaboratively with the product and delivery team to ensure that client requirements are met and everything is up to spec. In this role, you will be a key member in validating functionality and you will be building and executing test plans based on business requirements while coordinating triage meetings.
- Perform both automated and manual tests and verify bugs as part of an Agile Scrum team
- Develop automated tests and integrate into a CI/CD environment
- Build and maintain our growing automation test infrastructure using WebDriverIO, Postman, and other tools
- Write high-quality automation testing code that is clean, readable, and maintainable
- Collaborate with the Product and Software Engineering team to help build new tests and champion good testability practices
- You will own bug triaging, ensuring reported bugs have clear reproduction and acceptance criteria, and ultimately an e2e test after a developer has fixed the issue.
- You will also participate in all daily software developer stand-up meetings, ready to report the status of all owned Jira issues
- 3+ years of test automation experience, with hands-on experience building and running an end to end automation testing framework
- You have strong attention to detail, enabling you to discover functionality and presentation that does not match product or design requirements
- You are interested in building products in a startup environment: moving quickly, being data-driven, wearing multiple hats, continuously learning
- You are highly motivated, have a strong sense of ownership, and are passionate about product quality
- You are a strong communicator, and enjoy working with developers, product managers, and designers
Experience with the following technologies:
- Jira - Scrum boards, bugs, user stories
- WebdriverIO using the Page Object Model pattern
- Jmeter - performance testing
- CI/CD - Jenkins + bitbucket pipelines
- Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
- You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
- Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
- Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
- An additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.