Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies re-imagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a Senior Test Automation Engineer to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
● Perform both automated and manual tests and verify bugs as part of an Agile Scrum team
● Develop automated tests and integrate into a CI/CD environment
● Build and maintain our growing automation test infrastructure using Web Driver IO, Postman, and other tools
● Write high-quality automation testing code that is clean, readable and maintainable
● Collaborate with the Software Engineering team to help build new tests and champion good testability practices
● Help research new testing tools and methodologies and perform best practices in order to contribute to a more scalable, reliable and usable infrastructure
● Design and document test plans and test cases that will scale as we continue to build out our platform You will also participate in all daily software developer stand-up meetings, ready to report the status of all owned Jira issues
● 5+ years of test automation experience, with hands-on experience building and running an end to end automation testing framework
● Experience creating automation and manual tests, writing comprehensive test plans and technical documentation when detailing defects
● Experience with the following technologies:
- Jira - Scrum boards, bugs, user stories
- Webdriver.IO using the Page Object Model pattern
- Jmeter - performance testing
- CI/CD - Jenkins + bitbucket pipelines
● Experience and comfortable working within an Agile environment
● Passion for collaboration, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, whether verbal or written
Nice to Haves:
● Previous experience in a software or productorganization is an asset
● Previous experience testing AI based products
● Google cloud platform knowledge
What’s in it for you:
● Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
● You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
● Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
● Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
● Additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure