Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto.
Our SaaS product and services are helping pharmaceutical companies re-imagine and re-wire how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients and consumers. conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help education, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes.
Our clients are Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
About the opportunity
The Technical Project Manager will oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will be working closely with Client Success directors to deliver conversational AI solutions for our clients. Through this role you will have the chance to lead a team of Medical conversation writers, Medical Directors and Conversation Strategists, Taxonomy Data Analysts, UI/UX designers Full-stack Developers, and AI/ML engineers to deliver high quality solutions to our clients while maximizing the utilization of resources and constantly improving efficiency. You will act as a trusted advisor to our Product team to suggest features and enhancements on our platform.
What you will be doing:
- Manage 3-4 external facing projects and work cross-functionally with client success, tech-delivery, content, platform, and external clients to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and within scope.
- Lead Conversational AI implementation projects through Discovery, Conversation Development, Tech Implementation and Maintenance phases across Voice, Text, IVR channels.
- Prepare Internal and External Kick-Off presentations and present project deliverables, timelines and technical solutions to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Client Success teams to prepare proposals for new leads.
- Collaborate with the platform team to improve cH Platform functionalities, managing initiatives to improve end user and client experience with the platform.
- Facilitate deep dives on key architectural decisions, and work with the platform and tech delivery team to ensure suggested solutions are following platform standards.
- Facilitate client facing Requirements gathering sessions and collect high-level Business Requirements for managed projects.
- Review and approval of Technical documentation including technical functional specifications,test plans,run-books, release/deployment plans, rollback plans, etc.
- Review and sign off on SOW cost and effort estimates for client facing contracts ( CRs, SOWs).
- Clearly communicate goals and status updates to project stakeholders.
- Ensure that issues are tracked and receive appropriate follow-up.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid foundational knowledge of client-server applications.
- Basic understanding of Natural Language Processing principles in support of conversational design for chat and voice bots.
- Familiarity with issue-tracking systems like JIRA, planning tools : Smartsheet
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues and constraints to non-technical teams.
- Ability to clearly define and document technical issues or requirements and communicate them with engineering and product teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and be able to speak comfortably to a variety of audiences at operational and executive levels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to details.
- Experience with executive level leadership communication and influencing.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience as a software developer or business analyst is an asset.
- Previous experience working in Product and / or SaaS companies.
- Previous IT or Management consulting experience.
- Previous start-up experience.
- Experience working in healthcare and / or pharma verticals and knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
BenefitsOpportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry with top-tier clientsYou will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to leadCompetitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending AccountOur office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway stationAdditional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.