Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies re-imagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a Technical Project Manager to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
The Technical Project Manager will oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. They will have the chance to collaborate with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as being a catalyst to form a team of technical experts to deliver high quality solutions to our clients while maximizing the utilization of resources and constantly improving efficiency. They will act as a trusted advisor, who is outcome focused, and place a high value on happy customers.
What you will be doing:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Evaluate and track change requests using defined change management process and identify opportunities for additional revenue
- Oversee acquisition of resources as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Responsible for creating, or monitoring the creation of, project artifacts including:
- High level solution design, project definitions through requirements documentation
- Technical documentation including technical functional specifications, release/deployment plans, rollback plans, etc.
- Provide leadership for production release activities, including impact/risk assessment, resource allocation/co-ordination, and sponsor/business communication
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.