Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies re-imagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a VP Marketing to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the VP Marketing will be developing and refining the marketing vision and strategy, while creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing roadmap process. This is an excellent opportunity for a utility player who has a variety of experience and interest to B2B work, including inbound and outbound marketing with emphasis on thought leadership, partner marketing and lead generation.
This is a highly collaborative role that works closely with product, sales and business development. It requires a balance of creative and analytical skills. You will have responsibility for designing and executing a wide range of acquisition and installed base marketing. You will be hands-on in campaign development, installed base messaging design, web management, SEO, organic strategy, paid acquisition, PR, brand development and more!
- You will build and manage a team of driven, result-oriented marketers
- You will own end-to-end development, management and strategy of global programs and campaigns across channels (e.g. email, social, events, thought leadership, etc.
- You will determine the strategy and focus of each campaign, working with internal and external stakeholders to bring campaigns to life, and monitoring ROI
- You will partner with Product and Business Development teams to develop and optimize programs (including outbound).
- You will consistently improve upon and inspire change in program methodologies; employing industry best practices and constantly looking for opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree required. Google Certifications (SEO, Adwords) are a plus!
- A minimum of 8 years of experience managing Digital Marketing and Demand Gen marketing including experience in the Pharma or SaaS industry - preferably both
- You have previous experience building a partner channel
- You have the ability to manage, lead and motivate a team
- You are data-driven with a strong business acumen to identify key performance gaps and go after market opportunities
- You have an ownership mindset, a passion for eliminating blockers and running projects end-to-end
- You have the ability to distill and concisely communicate complex information, customer service orientation (supporting partners, responding to prospects), as well as possess strong leadership and influencing skills
- You have experience using GoogleAds, CRM, Social (Twitter, LinkedIn), etc.
- Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
- You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
- Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
- Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
- Additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.