Hi! We’re conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) company based out of MaRS Discovery Centre in downtown Toronto. Our SaaS product and consulting services are helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies re-imagine how they engage Health Care Practitioners, patients, and consumers.
conversationHEALTH was built to drive engagement, help educate, and support health stakeholders, all of which are critical to ensuring successful health outcomes. Our clients are all Top 30 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and our work is targeted to supporting Enterprise customers globally.
We have some exciting news: We are growing rapidly and are adding a VP, Sales to our scaling team!
If you are looking for a path to fast growth, an opportunity to truly lead, and want to join an AI tech company that’s fast becoming an industry benchmark, we encourage you to check us out!
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the VP of Sales will be responsible for driving the organization’s sales and marketing strategy. We are looking for a SaaS leader who is driven by growth and committed to driving customer outcomes and revenue. This is a leadership position with the opportunity to build out a high performing, customer centric team that will meet and exceed sales revenue targets. In doing so, you will coach, develop and support your team to thrive and enable their success.
The ideal candidate is a business-oriented, strategic thinking Sales Executive who recognizes changing market dynamics and will contribute conversation health’s overall strategy in a collaborative manner with other members of the leadership team. As you drive sales best practices and take on new initiatives, your main priority will be to deliver outstanding customer experience and strong, lasting partnerships.
- Provide executive leadership for the organization and beyond, owning and driving the strategy and planning of the sales function
- Build, hire and manage a high performing team, continually reviewing the changing needs of the business to iterate and plan efficient and effective organizational structure while actively participating in the development of talent
- Use metrics and data to guide decision making. Define and improve the sales workflow to achieve repeatable success in the enterprise business.
- Build a sustainable business that operates at scale, and moves quickly to drive 3X growth YOY growth
- Drive the development and maintenance of key customer relationships focused on customer outcomes, and foster development and implementation of strategies for expanding the company’s partnerships
- Head up the global P&L and reporting across all Sales Performance metrics, to the CCO.
- Measure progress through quota achievement, sales profitability, customer lifetime value, customer acquisition cost, and demonstration of best practices around sales leadership and coaching
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or Masters degree is nice to have.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a VP or Head of Global Sales including experience in the Pharma or SaaS industry - preferably both
- Experience managing and growing multi-million dollar P&L while steering sales organizations
- Data-driven with a strong business acumen to identify key performance gaps and go after market opportunities
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to work cross-functionally and provide industry insights to various stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent track record of building, inspiring and mentoring high performing sales teams
- Demonstrate a desire to proactively help and serve customers and partners to meet their needs
- Results driven, committed to exceed quarterly targets while demonstrating high performance, and challenging others to deliver results.
- Opportunity to work in a ground-breaking industry working with top-tier clients
- You will be working alongside passionate and talented colleagues, where you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to lead
- Competitive compensation, along with excellent health and dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
- Our office is located in MaRS Discovery District - a beautiful heritage building bursting with innovation and creativity at Queens Park subway station
- Additional week of vacation as we observe a holiday closure
conversationHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.Apply for this position
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.